Pagina's

zaterdag 17 juli 2010

# Challenge De Pink Elephant

Deze challenge komt van De Pink Elephant de voorwaarde waren de kleuren Pink, Hot Pink, Green & Black, aan de hand van deze sketch een LO te maken.

This challenge comes from the Pink Elephant, the condition, the colors Pink, Hot Pink, Green & Black, according to this sketch to make a LO.













Dit is mijn LO geworden:

This is my LO Joined:













Mijn excuses voor de verschrikkelijke foto, op deze foto ben ik net een half uur bevallen van mijn dochter Nina.
In deze periode voelde ik me ook net een olifantje :) daarom vond ik deze foto wel toepasselijk.
De tekst zegt genoeg: Moeder en Dochterliefde FOREVER.

I apologize for the terrible picture, this picture I just half hour gave birth to my daughter Nina. 
During this time I felt like an elephant:) so I found this picture quite appropriate. 
The text says it all: Mother and Daughter Love FOREVER.

1 opmerking:

LORi zei

Ohhh how lovely!! Hee hee..your elephant comment is too funny!! She is beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing with TPE!!

HUGS - LORi